For our local homeschool or otherwise age-appropriate crowd, this drop-off class is designed for multi-age group creative thinkers and inventors ages 4 and up. Tinker Studio will be a fun filled, curiosity-fueled interactive weekly event for your child. With this open studio, child-directed format, participants will use their creative ability to innovate and create a tool or design based on the day’s supplies and art topic.
- Type: Kids ages 4-12 (This is a Drop-Off program. You will need to fill out an emergency form.)
- Day: Mondays: November 6 – Dec 4
- Time: 10:30 – 12pm
- Instructors: Meaghan and Lauren
- Ticket Price/Information: $90 for 5 weeks for first child $15 for each additional sibling
- All Materials will be provided