Based on the concept of Teaching for Artistic Behavior or TAB (read more about it here and here ), this after school class combines independent student exploration of art stations with themed small group special projects. Kids can learn and explore art materials at their own pace or make a pre-planned project with the teacher in this fun and relaxed after school environment.
- Type: Kids (Ages 5-9) Drop-Off Class (you will need to fill out an emergency form)
- Day: Mondays Apr 9 – April 30
- Time: 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Ticket Price/Information: $80 for 4 weeks
- Instructor: Colleen Pickup and Lume Staff
- All Materials will be provided
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES ON APRIL 9