With this 4 day creative camp, we will work with painting, drawing, sculpture, and mixed media to create fabulous artworks while getting ready for the big new school year ahead. Kinder camp is an opportunity for kids to get back into the swing of the school year before it starts next week. Structured art lessons and activities take place from 9-noon and include a short snack break.
Full day camp includes a lunch break, free play, and open studio time with supplementary reading, projects and activities during the afternoon.
- Ages: Kids (ages 5 & 6)
- Days: Monday Sept 5 – Friday Sept 8
- Half Day: 9am – 12pm $200 for 4 days
- Full Day: 9am – 3pm $280 for 4 days
- Contact us directly for info/rates on before and after care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.551.LUME
- All art and movement materials will be provided. Please pack your own snack and lunch. No nuts pease!
- An emergency form will need to be filled out and returned before camp starts.